Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chilly Fun!

Two years ago I decided to go skiing with some friends. I was terrified! I hadn't been skiing since Lacey was a baby, 22 years to be exact. Everyone said, "it's like riding a bike". I went and had a blast! I have only been one other time since then, until Tuesday. My friend Sharon and I decided that since school was out on that day, we would go. We loaded up the car with Nathan, Katie, Haylie, Makelle, and Emily, and away we went. It was a beautiful sunny day, high above the smog. It is amazing to me that your mind and your body can remember how to do something after that long, I mean normally I can't even remember what day it is.

This is how the day began...oh no!



A beautiful day


Patrice and Sharon

What a view!

3 comments:

Heather said...

You and my mom are 2 wild and crazy ladies!

Jennifer Fisher said...

Thanks for asking me to go, rude. Just kidding. I'm glad you guys had fun and I agree, what a gorgeous day.

Chris said...

Hey Quigs! Thought I would check in with my other mother. Looks like life is great and you are all doing well. We will keep you in mind when we need to leave Harley somewhere he has been a lot of fun and more work than we thought, but life is better when it's busy, right!? Well I hope we will see you soon. Take Care!